Apply for your ERISA bond quickly and easily.
Why do I need an ERISA bond?
In 1974, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) was enacted to regulate most types of employee benefit plans. This Act requires that a fidelity bond be in place to cover the fiduciary (those responsible for managing the plan) and those persons who handle funds or other property of such a plan. These bonds are intended to protect the plans from dishonesty and fraud committed by individuals who are associated with them. ERISABondCenter has streamlined the process to quickly allow you to obtain this bond and satisfy these federal requirements.
Test drive our revolutionary online technology that will quickly and effortlessly help you secure your bond. Our easy to understand application will allow you to complete the process in minutes. Your final bond can be delivered to you within as little as 24 hours.
Amazing reasons to use ERISABondCenter now:
- Why pay outrageous rates and fees? Our relationships and processes allow us to offer the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Utilize our proprietary technology and amazing customer service to help you secure your bond now.
- Pay quickly online. We accept all major credit cards.
- No confusing applications. We will step you through the process to ensure that you have an enjoyable and safe experience.
- All of your information is completely safe and secure.